当前位置

首页 > 经典名著 > 美文欣赏 > 故事 > 英语购物情景的故事

英语购物情景的故事

推荐人: 来源: 博学咖 阅读: 1.26W 次

购物。台湾人取其近音俗称"血拼"。指在零售商拣选或购买货品或服务的行为,可视为一种 经济和休闲活动英语购物情景的对话故事,我们来看看。

英语购物情景的故事

购物情景的对话故事一

The customer has found a pair of shoes she likes.

顾客找到了一双她喜欢的鞋子。

C: I'll try one of these on. ( The customer tries one of the shoes on. ) It's too big. It slides up and down my heel when I walk around.

顾客:我要试穿其中的.一只鞋看看。(顾客穿上了其中的一只鞋。)它太大了,当我走动时,它就在我脚跟上下滑动。

S: Well, let's try a size six. (He gets another pair and the customer tries a shoe on) Looks like a perfect fit.

店员:嗯,那就试穿6号鞋看看。(我拿另一双鞋,而顾客试穿上一只。)它看来非常合适。

C: Not really. It pinches my toes.

顾客:不全然是,我的脚趾太紧了。

S: I'm sure they'll be fine once you break them in.

店员:我相信一旦你穿习惯后就会很好。

C: I don't know... well, I-guess I'll take them, since you don't seem to have anything better.

顾客:我不知道……嗯,我想我会买这双,因为你们似乎没有更好的鞋。

S: Thank you, ma'am. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

店员:谢谢你,小姐。和你做生意是我们的荣幸。

购物情景的对话故事二

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where thoseare?

顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

C: Medium.

顾客:中号。

S: These here are all mediums.

店员:这里全是中号的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顾客:好的,谢谢。

购物情景的对话故事三

The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。

C: What is your policy on returns?

顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?

S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。

C: Sounds good.

顾客:听起来不错。

S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?

C: Charge. Here's my card.

顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。

S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。

C: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。